1 matches found for: Pulmonologists near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
Cases done by
No Pulmonologists available currently
Consult Pulmonologists Online For Your Respiratory Disorders
Suffering from any respiratory disorder? Are you having trouble breathing? You are not alone. In today's world, the constantly rising air pollution level is causing acute and chronic respiratory problems.
Talk To Pulmonologists Online
When it comes to consulting a pulmonology specialist or any other doctor, it is not the panic to see a doctor that haunts patients, but the lengthy procedure of getting an appointment that becomes a nightmare to them. Consequently, they hesitate to see a doctor.
Now, you don't have to travel around the city in traffic or wait for an hour or two in waiting rooms. The best doctors from top hospitals are just a click away. Consult with the best pulmonologists online with zero hassle. The doctors on the app will take care of your health condition, provide you with the right medications online.
What We Cover?
mfine's pulmonary specialists diagnose and treat the below health conditions:
- COPD or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: When the lungs get exposed to cigarette smoking, air pollution, etc. for a long time, chronic and severe breathing problem like COPD troubles a person. Chest tightness, cough with mucus, acute breathing problem, etc. are the common symptoms of COPD.
- Asthma: Shortness of breathing or Asthma is one of the most common respiratory problems, suffered by both children and adults. When the bronchial tube in our lung reacts to stimuli, it gets inflamed and produces symptoms like shortness of breath, coughing, etc.
- Chronic Cough: Cold and cough are mostly symptoms of underlying conditions. Sometimes, lung infection stands out as the main cause of chronic cough. If your cough lasts for more than two-three weeks, you must see a pulmonary specialist.
- Respiratory problems: Finding it difficult to breathe? This can be a sign of a severe lung condition, requires immediate attention of a doctor.
- Sleep-disordered Breathing: Due to old age and obesity, most men go through the problem of snoring loudly, and feeling exhausted even after a long night’s sleep. A pulmonologist can help.
- Respiratory Tract Infection: Tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, etc. are some of the health issues, caused by infections in the upper respiratory tract. The affected person can cough, sneeze, whizz, or go through problems like sore throats, headache, nasal congestion, etc.
- Emphysema: Emphysema is like chronic bronchitis, leading to COPD, gradually damaging the lungs. The affected person suffer from chronic cough, sore throat, trouble breathing, etc.
- Dust and other allergies: While nearly everyone gets irritated to the exposure of dust, pollution, strong fume, there’s a group of people who suffer from serious allergic sensitivity to house dust, tree pollen, and other such things. This may lead them to go through nasal congestion, eye inflammation, asthma, etc.
Apart from the above mentioned health issues, mfine’s finest pulmonologists also take care of respiratory problems in infants and children.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App