2 matches found for: Oncologists near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
Cases done by
No Oncologists available currently
Consult Top Cancer Care Specialists Online on mfine
Oncology doctors specialize in treating malignant tumors and cancers. An oncology specialist, also called cancer specialist, is a General Physician or a Surgeon who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer – a disease caused by uncontrolled division and proliferation of abnormal cells in one or many parts of the body.
Consult an oncologist online only on mfine. Highly skilled and experienced oncologists are now available for consultation.
What do Cancer Care Doctors do?
The oncologists on mfine provide cancer treatment, medical care, and prognosis advice to the patients. They work as a team together with the patient’s family and other medical assistants for a thorough diagnosis, treatment, recovery, relapse, remission and palliative care.
Oncology covers three major areas – medical care, surgical care, and radiation.
What do we cover?
- Cancer diagnosis:Diagnosing cancer is the first step to success. As cancer is hard to detect, often asymptomatic, mfine oncology doctors advice patients with a family history of cancer to be more careful about their health. Consult an oncologist online for a correct and timely diagnosis.
- Biopsy:The next step is to conduct a biopsy of the patient for a correct result. A biopsy is the only test that gives an accurate result.
- Medical Care:Ask an oncologist online for cancer medical care. You can even seek their help for a second opinion. Oncologists online provide medicines and recommend therapies such as immunotherapy, targeted therapy, and chemotherapy. The medical oncologist is the first specialist to coordinate treatment and care that other specialist doctors provide.
- Surgical Oncology: Get surgery related suggestions and care from the experienced oncologist specialists
- Gynecologic Oncology: Oncology doctors provide care and treatment to women with uterine, ovarian, and cervical cancer.
- Pediatric Oncology:Cancer in children is rising every year. Pediatric oncologists are specialists who treat children under 18.
If you have any query or doubt about an existing growth in your body, or you are undergoing cancer treatment, ask an oncologist online on mfine. Consult an oncologist online today.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App