0 matches found for: Neurosurgeons near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
Cases done by
No Neurosurgeons available currently
Consult Top Neurosurgical Specialists Online on mfine
A neurosurgeon is a specialist who has received training in diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to the brain, peripheral nerves, spinal cord, vascular disorders, brain stroke, and muscles. In most cases, general physicians refer patients to neurosurgeons if they complain of symptoms indicating a neurological condition.
mfine provides you with direct access to neurosurgeons online. Choose the neurosurgeon you want to consult with on mfine.
What do Neurosurgeons do?
Neurosurgeons specialize in treating patients with medical conditions like neurological trauma, stroke, a tumor of the nervous system, infection of the nervous system, autoimmune diseases, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, peripheral nerve disease, neuromuscular disease, dementia, headaches, sleep disorders, movement disorders.
What do we treat?
- Headaches:Frequent, throbbing headache is a telltale sign of a complication. As headaches are very common, people tend to avoid seeing the doctor. If a headache is severe, consult a neurosurgeon online.
- Dizziness:While weakness may cause dizziness, sometimes the cause may be a deep-seated condition like Vertigo and Disequilibrium. These feelings have medical causes, which require intensive treatment and care. Ask a neurosurgeon online.
- Chronic Pain:A chronic backache or neck pain with numbness, weakness, and problem with bowel or bladder condition indicates a neurosurgical condition. Consult with the best neurosurgeons on mfine.
- Numbness/tingling:Numbness or a tingling sensation may indicate a medical problem. While it could be the result of low blood pressure, anxiety, or tension, peripheral nerve diseases cannot be ruled out. Only proper diagnosis can reveal the underlying cause of this condition.
- Movement Problem:Patients with movement restrictions and associated complications like clumsiness, unintentional movements, tremors, rigidity, or difficulty walking, must report to a neurosurgeon. A proper evaluation can rule out risks of serious diseases like Parkinson’s disease.
- Seizures:Seizure and epilepsy are conditions that demand proper medical care and therapy. It is very important to look into the underlying cause of these conditions before administering treatment.
mfine is your trusted platform for neurosurgery consultations online. Choose the neurosurgeon online and talk to him about your health issues in the comfort of your home. Even if you had already consulted a neurosurgeon and are still not content with the diagnosis or treatment, then mfine is the right place to seek a second opinion.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App