5 matches found for: Cardiologists near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
Cases done by
Get Expert Opinion For Your Heart From The Best Cardiologists OnlineA healthy heart is a result of good eating habits and regular exercises. A lot of people do not realise that they have a cardiovascular disease until they suffer from sudden chest pain and chest discomfort. When it comes to heart pain reasons, there are a plethora of factors that come to play, contributing to chest pain symptoms. A wide range of conditions may affect the heart such as high blood pressure, heart rhythm problems, coronary artery disease, congenital heart defects, pain in middle of chest, to name a few. Each type of heart problem requires some specific treatment but can share similar warning signs. Finding the best cardiologist or heart doctor you can trust can be a daunting task. The referrals from your family physician or relatives may add some confidence, but such referrals cannot guarantee proper evaluation of heart-related tests or treatment by top cardiologist surgeons. mfine has taken this challenge seriously and helping the heart patients and their families locate the best cardiologist online within seconds.
No Cardiologists available currently
Best Treatment For All Kinds Of Heart Problems
Our dedicated team of cardiologists or heart doctors are known for their expertise and vast experience in their specific arena. You will get full range of cardiac treatments by best cardiologists from a network of top hospitals in the city. Cardiologists at mfine will listen to you and provide the best possible treatment for your condition. Cardiovascular disease symptoms can be different for different individuals. Some general symptoms may include:
- Chest pain, chest tightness and chest discomfort (angina)
- Shortness of breath
- Pain, weakness, numbness, coldness in the legs or arms, in case the blood vessels in those parts are narrowed
- Pain in the neck, throat, jaw, back or upper abdomen
What We Do?
- Check your family history and suggest a heart-healthy lifestyle: If you have a family history of heart diseases, then the risk of developing heart pain and problems may be higher. In such a case, our cardiologist will help you prevent any risks by advising you a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- Check your blood pressure conditions: Elevated blood pressure or hypertension is a vital sign of early cardiovascular disease development. So, regular tracking of the blood pressure is done by our expert cardiologist.
- Evaluate any heart-related reports and tests: There are various tests to diagnose heart problems and the reasons for chest pain. Some of them are Electrocardiogram (ECG), Echocardiogram, Stress test, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac Computerized Tomography (CT) scan and Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Our cardiologist specialist will evaluate the test reports and check if there are any complications.
- Ensure proper preoperative care and management: Our best cardiologist will thoroughly assess and manage all the risk factors for any cardiac surgery.
- Focus on the post-operative care: Our cardiologists will provide the care you need post-surgery and in case of any complications.
- Suggest any treatment changes, if required: Many risk factors for heart diseases can be averted by changing the treatment course itself. Our cardiologists or heart doctors can help you opt for the right medications.
Our top cardiologists also specialise in:
- General clinical cardiologist
- Cardiothoracic surgeon
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Adult Congenital Cardiologist
- Nuclear Cardiologist
- Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiologist
- Computed Tomography/ Magnetic Resonance Imaginig Cardiologist
- Preventive Cardiologist
Top Hospitals on mfine
Aptly termed as silent, these signs do not exhibit the typical symptoms of a heart attack – such as severe chest pain and stabbing sensations in the jaw, arm or neck. Silent heart attacks are those without major symptoms. Basically, you could be having a heart attack without knowing it.
The four silent symptoms of a heart attack are:
- Uncomfortable pain in the middle of the chest
- Cold sweat and dizziness
- Short breath accompanied by stiffness in the chest
- Discomfort in the arms, neck, back or other areas of the upper body
Chest pain can be due to minor reasons like stress and indigestion or severe causes like a heart attack and pulmonary embolism. It can also be caused due to heart diseases like Angina or Pneumonia with pleurisy. If you have mild chest pain, it is best to stay calm and lie down. Try chewing an aspirin if you are not allergic to it. Drinking something hot and applying an ice pack to the chest also helps in relieving the pain. You can also try basic first aid procedures to prevent serious consequences.
It is best to consult a cardiologist when you experience pain in the centre of your chest or exhibit any of the symptoms of a heart attack like shortness of breath, dizziness, cold sweat, fatigue, heartburn or discomfort in parts of your upper body. It is also advisable to get a master health check-up done every six months to ensure all your parameters are in check.
The early signs of heart disease include tightness around the chest, frequent stomach pain with nausea and/or indigestion, dizziness, jaw pain and spreading pain in your arms, to name a few. Other sings include getting exhausted very easily and even snoring. These early signs can be treated by good lifestyle choices like regular exercise, clean habits and healthy foods that are good for the heart.
A mini heart attack can often be confused for fatigue or discomfort in the chest. Mini heart attack symptoms include fatigue, shortness of breath, profusely sweating, heartburn, sudden dizziness. Since a mini heart attack symptom affects the chest and throat area, it can also feel like heartburn or indigestion or even be confused for gastric reflux. A mini heart attack will not be a stabbing pain on the left side of the chest but will rather feel like an overall discomfort in the chest area.
Congestive heart failure is a condition where the heart muscle finds it difficult to pump.
There are 4 stages of congestive heart failure:
|Stage 1||There are no direct symptoms and you can perform physical activities without any symptoms of CHF.|
|Stage 2||Normal physical activities result in fatigue but you feel better with some rest.|
|Stage 3||Your levels of physical activity are limited since even mild exercise causes shortness of breath.|
|Stage 4||You are unable to perform any kind of physical activity and the symptoms of CHF remain even while you rest.|
Invasive cardiology is the treatment of heart conditions through catheterization. In this method, a catheter is inserted into the blood vessel through an incision that is commonly made in the thigh area. Angioplasty is the most common type of invasive cardiology or invasive cardiac procedure while open heart surgery is an alternative technique to it.
An echocardiogram, commonly referred to as an echo test, is a technique that utilizes sound waves to visualize the heart. It is a graph that shows the hearts movements to understand if your heart is functioning well. Using the echo test, you can understand if there are any blood clots, issues in your aorta, etc. t also highlights its functional capabilities like the working of the heart chambers and efficiency of the valves. Is the echo test painful? It is not painful and you should ideally not feel any discomfort while undergoing this test
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App